B2B Data Flow Management with agosense.symphony ONE
Development cycles are becoming shorter and shorter, and the demands on quality and safety continue to rise.
How can communication between car manufacturers and the suppliers' development departments be improved and the coordination effort reduced?
How can the communication channels provided by the customer and specific platforms and portals for data exchange be used efficiently?
How can development-relevant data be exchanged and reliably updated across company boundaries in a fully automated manner?
In addition to system access, the OEM usually also defines a specific process or workflow for communication between the two partners. This means that the following requirements, among others, are made when connecting to a supplier portal:
- Automated synchronisation without manual intervention
- Technical adaptation to the portal-specific formats or interfaces
- Multiple use of technology for all projects/development departments
- Simple adaptation to the OEM's specified processes - even in the case of changes
- Independence from own defect tracking or change management tool
- Coordination of the specified processes with your own workflows
- Reliability of the technology, even with high data volumes and synchronization intervals
The agosense.symphony solution, designed for automated data exchange in the automotive sector, fulfils all these requirements and combines the advantages of a fast implementation with easy maintainability for future changes and adaptations:
- Consistent data management on customer and supplier side
- Constant availability of up-to-date information on both sides
- Relief for developers: concentration on their core business, no additional tools
- Less coordination effort with customers
- Higher quality through reduction of manual error sources
- Lower costs and higher productivity through the elimination of manual data maintenance of several external systems
- Flexible standard software - quick adaptation for new projects or departments without programming
Adapters for B2B Data Flow Management
We support you in connecting your development tools and platforms with numerous adapters for more than 50 systems in the areas of Requirements Management • Quality Management • Application Lifecycle Management • IT Service Management • Project Management. For clear communication between processes, people and systems:
Atlassian JIRA • Broadcom Rally Software • IBM DOORS Next • IBM Engineering Management • Intland Codebeamer • Jama Connect • Microfocus ALM • Microfocus ALM Octane • Microsoft Azure DevOps • PTC Windchill RV&S • Siemens Polarion ALM • and many more!